- Simply upload your documents and ThoughtTrace intelligently reads, classifies, and categorizes them
- Process one document or tens of thousands at a time
- Identify and extract even the most detailed, use case-specific information
Limits and distorts understanding of critical business information
Amplifiles and clarifies understanding of critical business information
Limited by yesterday’s assumption of today’s data
Constantly enhanced by AI-driven learning and dynamic business needs
Weeks to months to conduct analysis
Seconds to minutes to conduct analysis
How do we avoid risk?
How do we gain a competitive advantage?
Function as facilitators and data gatherers
Function as strategic assets
How It Works
Upload, Process and Extract
Search, Find, and Share
- Ask the most specific, hard to find questions with only a handful of mouse clicks
- In minutes or even seconds, locate the most relevant information (rather than days, weeks, or months)
- Easily share your findings with your entire team
Review, Validate, Analyze
- Review in detail through the intuitive ThoughtTrace interface – gain knowledge into many areas within contracts that often go overlooked.
- Turn risk and uncertainty into informed decisions
- Reduce human errors when reviewing important documents.
- Validate based on your business rules with easy to configure document profiles
- Collaborate across your company to break down information silos and understand the “whole picture”
Secure, Protect, Trust
- Security should not come at the expense of accessibility. With ThoughtTrace, you have both.
- Benefit from domain-specific, community AI models that get smarter every day.
- Models are securely trained on the collective knowledge of all documents processed, while maintaining the highest level of security for each customer’s information individually.
Iterate, Integrate, and Outperform
- With ThoughtTrace’s Network AI Model, leverage data that is always getting smarter
- Leverage our Rest API to integrate into related systems such as ERP, CRM, and more
- Set the standard for data-driven decision making, thought leadership, and strategic impact
What our Customers Say
"You have to understand what your assets are and what all of the requirements are... We went back and looked at over 100 assets.... by not being compliant on one item, it cost us $385,000 for something that should've been so simple. If you're being reactive in this business you're done... it will catch up with you."
Chief Operating Officer
"Prior to using ThoughtTrace daily fire drills would eat at valuable resources - time, money, and manpower. With ThoughtTrace, the information we need is at our fingertips and accessible in hours versus many days."
"ThoughtTrace is revolutionary. It's the future. It's incredible."
Land Administration Manager
"ThoughtTrace is an enabler of intelligence. People can now think critically about questions they previously couldn’t answer."
Director of Digital Transformation
"We hit a grand slam with a $4 million find – searching for a needle in a haystack when we didn't even know the needle was there. This would not have been possible before ThoughtTrace."
Senior Business Process Analyst
Thomson Reuters Acquires ThoughtTraceUpdated 5.30.2022 We are pleased to announce that Thomson Reuters, a leading provider of business information services, has acquired ThoughtTrace. Thomson Reuters will be a great home for ThoughtTrace. We… Learn More
REALIZE 2021 Recap
Common Utilization of AI & Machine Learning by Renewable Energy Sector to Power Smart Growth
Forbes Article: Business Contracts Remain Complex, And Artificial Intelligence Can Improve Contract Management