ThoughtTrace is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company serving verticals such as Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We exist to unlock exponential performance gains for our customers, and our deep expertise and world-class capabilities in machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and document management transforms the way information is leveraged by our customers.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to make each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a consistent quota-buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience in the value selling methodology and in selling software. You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition with the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity.
The ideal candidate is a proven hunter and can truly be a trusted advisor to his or her prospects and customers. This is a unique opportunity with no caps on commissions and 14% commissions after hitting quota. You will be building your business and will do the following:
- Development and execution of sales plan to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned territory following the company methodology for the sales process.
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification, demonstration, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- Providing feedback to sales leadership, engineering, and marketing regarding what you are hearing from customers on how we can improve our product.
- Aggressively hunting for new prospects in your given territory with a suite of prospecting tools.
- Accurately delivering sales forecasts to sales leadership.
What We Value:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent amount of experience
- Ability to handle a mix of new business activities including prospecting and management of current accounts
- Successful track record of closing complex deals with both business and IT influencers
- Knowledge of selling software to Midstream, Upstream Oil & Gas industry or industries such as manufacturing, utilities, IT, etc
- Understanding of value selling methodology concepts and passion to be a trusted advisor to your prospects and customers
- Excellent written, verbal, and relationship building skills
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.