Today, multiple industries are positioned to benefit from recent advances in information technology that will unlock exponential performance gains. By combining deep domain expertise in these industries with world-class capabilities in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and document/data management, ThoughtTrace (soon to be known as ThoughtTrace) is transforming the way information is managed and leveraged.
Who we are
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
How we work
We practice what is known as the ‘ThoughtTrace Methodology’ and ‘Scrum’. As such, we are flexible, iterative, and fast. We will always ensure that our software delivers clear ROI before any financial commitment is made. This is not sales speak – our goal is to implement “zero risk, no regret” solutions.
What We Offer
We offer a collaborative, passionate work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. We are committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What We Are Looking For
Full-Stack Software Developer
ThoughtTrace currently has an opening for a Full-Stack Software Developer. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can assist our team with creating and enhancing commercial software applications. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of software development and the software development life-cycle. This candidate must be interested in working closely with a small team of technical individuals to produce excellent quality products and implementations while focusing on code re-usability and flexibility.
- Working on a SCRUM team to develop, test and maintain solutions
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements and estimates
- Design, develop, and unit test full-stack (client- and server-side) applications
- Participating in the maintenance and debugging of software
- Analyzing and resolving application or system problems
- Attendance and participation in peer-reviews
- Providing technical expertise to intra-departmental project teams, and other departments for the resolution of complex policy and/or operations issues
- Working with project management and stakeholders
- Applying analytical, interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues
- Collaborating with and following the direction of the Lead Software Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with AngularJS and Angular 2+
- Understanding of object-oriented programming with languages such as C# or Java
- Understanding of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver and strong analysis background
- Demo a project you’ve done – brief project overview and a walkthrough of code and reasoning
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Firm understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, specifically, Azure SQL Database, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Web Apps, etc.
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence, Stash, etc.