ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace, reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more holistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end-users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only. Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch ThoughtTrace successfully, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from ThoughtTrace.
A major area of responsibility for an Associate CSM’s is helping SMB customers structure and manage deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on ThoughtTrace Best Practices & Processes, engaging with our Education & Enablement team to train new users, and helping customers to develop appropriate usage patterns that maximize adoption, self-sufficiency and business value.
Associate CSMs are also equally focused on helping customers troubleshoot issues and provide answers to questions to aid in adoption of the product into their business processes through our online ticketing system. They interact with customers and users from all industries and levels and ensure an effortless experience.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings as needed) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for ThoughtTrace that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on ThoughtTrace best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Prioritize customer requests and needs appropriately and with proper urgency.
- Write articles and create collateral for customers to explain/demonstrate application features and functionality.
- Critically think through issues to provide the best and most scalable solution for customers.
- Help drive customer references and document case studies.
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Willingness and capacity to thoroughly learn the technical background of the application.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.