ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and deliver understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give individuals a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate, proactive people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas. We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, flexible working schedules and locations, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and driven individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual to fill the role of the Cloud Security Architect. In this role, the Cloud Security Architect will interact with stakeholders across Engineering, QA, DevOps, IT, and Product Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, implement, and maintain security solutions that minimize risks to ThoughtTrace
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Oversee all security logging, monitoring, and alerting practices to ensure comprehensive real-time and historical visibility
- Define incident response plans and oversee execution of incident response activities
- Develop mitigation strategies in response to identified risks from vulnerability scans, code security scans, internal/external audits and customer assessments
- Participate and serve as subject matter expert in security risk assessments
- Collaborate with product architecture teams and make recommendations that improve cloud service architecture and implementation
- Review and approve security controls, processes, and changes
- Comprehend complex security architectures and network data flows in multiple cloud environments
- Review periodic security reports from internal and external sources
- B.Sc. in Information Security or computer-related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of overall industry information technology experience
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), pen testing, container security, network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Firm understanding of Regulatory Requirements/Compliance/Internal Controls (i.e. ISO, SOC2, GDPR)
- Solid understanding of distributed security architecture, logging, and SIEM implementation and management
- Ability to perform security risk analysis to identify potential solutions and mitigation strategies
- Experience creating procedural documentation
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and solution design skills
Excellent communication skills