ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas. We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, flexible working schedules and locations, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
The Content Marketing & SEO Manager is responsible for driving the content marketing strategy and execution initiatives for ThoughtTrace. They will be well-versed in customer and keyword research, owning and managing a content and social calendar, and ensuring collateral is designed for two audiences: the customer (first and foremost) and search. They will work with the marketing team to leverage content across campaigns and segmented communications.
The Content Marketing & SEO Manager will be part of the Marketing organization and will report to the VP of Marketing.. They will also work closely with Sales, and Customer Success teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why .
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to incorporate the content strategy into integrated campaigns to meet overall inbound marketing goals.
- Content initiatives will vary quarter by quarter, and can incorporate sales enablement tools (brochures, data sheets), email templates for customer-facing team, social media posts, customer eBlasts, whitepapers, eBooks, blogs, infographics, creatives (ads), videos, pillar-pages, and more.
- Distribute content on multiple channels – including internal systems, the corporate website, social media, and more dependent on the material.
- Work closely across functions, leveraging our internal experts, executives, and customer-facing teams to help identify and create relevant content
- Manage the internal library and communicate to internal stakeholders and team members regarding available resources
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- Four or more years of experience in content and digital marketing
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem-solving and communication
- Strong writing skills
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Google analytics, SEMrush (or similar),SlideShare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales