Join ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters
ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters, empowers legal teams and business users to turn their documents and contracts into decision-driving insights. The ThoughtTrace Document Understanding platform uses pre-trained AI to quickly classify, extract, and analyze the critical information in your documents. ThoughtTrace identifies critical information in seconds, allowing users to move from reactive to proactive – improving outsourcing costs, reducing risk, and acting as a strategic enabler for the business.
Joining the team focused on developing, supporting, marketing, or selling ThoughtTrace is an exciting opportunity to grow the newest product in the Thomson Reuters LegalTech portfolio. Thomson Reuters is continuing to build an open, smart, and connected platform, and ThoughtTrace will enhance the legal technology suite and help customers generate additional efficiencies, streamline workflows, improve accuracy and reduce risk.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing team, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. We are committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only. We look for people who are truly different from what we are today and will accelerate us forward in leaps and bounds instead of incremental steps.
As the first Demand Generation Manager on the ThoughtTrace product marketing team, you will plan, execute, and optimize digital campaigns and programs to acquire, nurture, and convert leads into measurable and repeatable pipeline. This role is an open book and ready for a self-starter to fill the pages! We are looking for someone to bring full-funnel, omnichannel best practices to our marketing team, and help craft our repeatable demand generation playbook. In this role, you will:
- Create and execute demand gen and digital marketing plans to focus on new logo acquisition and pipeline acceleration
- Orchestrate the ideal omnichannel customer journey touchpoints for various audience segments, incorporating channels such as YouTube, Google Ads, Social, ConnectedTV, Hulu, Direct Buys, Email nurtures, and beyond
- Advise and partner with the broader marketing team and content specialists to ensure that digital marketing strategies and programs fit within broader campaign plans and activities
- Develop deep understanding of the ThoughtTrace audience and the benefits of the solution to craft experiences and ads that convert.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns to generate pipeline for sales
- Test new channels and programs for buyer acquisition and nurturing, including but not limited to ABM, content syndication, virtual experiences, roundtables, or direct mail
- Monitor, assess and report on campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results
- Based on search and market data, Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required
- Distribute content on multiple channels – including internal systems, the corporate website, social media, and more dependent on the material
- Work closely across functions, leveraging our internal experts, executives, and customer-facing teams to help identify and create relevant content
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM and demand gen campaigns, which result in rapid lead and revenue growth
- Proficiency in marketing tools such as WordPress, Google analytics, SlideShare, and the top social channels
- Proficiency in analyzing marketing data and making data-driven decisions or recommendations to supercharge conversions
- Experience with LinkedIn and Facebook advertising
- Experience with Google AdWords
- SEO Understanding
- An experimental mindset, and a keen interest in conversion optimization
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including digital marketing, ABM. and lead flow
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- 5+ years of experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work form anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.