ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more holistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end-users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, flexible working schedules and locations, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
The role of Demand Generation Manager is an integral part of the marketing team. This results-driven, creative and analytical, individual is passionate about leading our brand, driving growth, and collaborating with both the marketing team and cross-functionally to achieve BIG things! The individual will:
- Create and execute demand gen and digital marketing plans to focus on new logo acquisition and pipeline acceleration
- Construct the paid and organic digital journey to optimize for engagements, responses, and pipeline generation
- Utilize data analytics reporting tools to identify performance gaps and implement solutions in order to enhance paid media, search, and web page performance
- Deploy testing strategies (A/B testing, UserTesting) to prove the efficacy of marketing execution
- Test, Measure, Optimize! Optimize web page and advertisement copy and design based on data-driven insights
- Work directly with design teams to submit, coordinate, and manage ad creation and web page optimization requests
- Team with external marketing agency to launch, monitor, and iterate on paid media tactics including paid search, programmatic display, content syndication, etc.
- Develop a demand engine that takes into account the full customer journey. Build post-lead-acquisition nurture campaigns – focused on relevant, educational content that delights the audience Oversee the marketing agency’s execution of Google AdWords and collaborate on strategy, best practices, and campaign copy.
- Monitor competitors and other brands digital activities and make strategy adjustments and recommendations
Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated, multi-channel campaigns to generate and nurture pipeline for the sales team –ensuring marketing activities are synchronized with sales goals
- Test new channels and programs for buyer acquisition and nurturing, including but not limited to ABM, content syndication, programmatic advertising, virtual experiences, roundtables, or direct mail
- Build multi-channel ABM campaigns and programs that generate interest and move customers and prospects through the sales process
- Monitor, assess, and report on campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective demand generation strategy and to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Work with the marketing team and cross-functionally to develop and execute a customer-centric, diverse content strategy that drives organic growth, improves Google rankings
- Strategize and develop content to fuel the demand engine – including but not limited to infographics, landing pages, ads, whitepapers, and other lead magnets & educational pieces.
- Measurement, optimization, and reporting will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Distribute content on multiple channels – including internal systems, the corporate website, social media, and more dependent on the material
- Work closely across functions, leveraging our internal experts, executives, and customer-facing teams to help identify and create relevant content
- Manage the internal library and communicate to internal stakeholders and team members regarding available resources
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM and demand gen campaigns, which result in rapid lead and revenue growth
- Proficiency in marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, SEMrush, and the top social channels
- Experience with LinkedIn and Facebook advertising strategies and execution
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Experience in Adobe is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including digital marketing, event marketing and ABM
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- 4+ years of experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Bachelor’s degree required