Join ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters
ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters, empowers legal teams and business users to turn their documents and contracts into decision-driving insights. The ThoughtTrace Document Understanding platform uses pre-trained AI to quickly classify, extract, and analyze the critical information in your documents. ThoughtTrace identifies critical information in seconds, allowing users to move from reactive to proactive – improving outsourcing costs, reducing risk, and acting as a strategic enabler for the business.
Joining the team focused on developing, supporting, marketing, or selling ThoughtTrace is an exciting opportunity to grow the newest product in the Thomson Reuters LegalTech portfolio. Thomson Reuters is continuing to build an open, smart, and connected platform, and ThoughtTrace will enhance the legal technology suite and help customers generate additional efficiencies, streamline workflows, improve accuracy and reduce risk.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing team, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. We are committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only. We look for people who are truly different from what we are today and will accelerate us forward in leaps and bounds instead of incremental steps.
As the Event Marketing Specialist, you will play a critical role in delighting customers and supercharging ThoughtTrace’s awareness in the various markets we serve. We host a variety of events, so we’re looking for people who thrive in a dynamic environment and can jump from planning the best tradeshow booth experience to leveraging the latest technology to host online user groups!
- Define an event marketing strategy (from tradeshows to customer-conferences to digital and beyond) aligned with marketing goals – lead generation, awareness, pipeline acceleration, customer advocacy
- Run integrated Event Campaign for each show incorporating sales enablement, pre-conference communications, digital marketing, lead capture best practices onsite, and post-event data capture and reporting.
- Maintain budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows required to plan and execute multiple regional and national events through the calendar year
- Ensure marketing and event briefs are shared with key stakeholders
- Refine the ThoughtTrace Event Marketing playbook
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, human resources, community, and customer success teams to ensure event needs and plans come to fruition within budget
- Develop and execute on new and creative event activation ideas at tradeshows, user-groups, digital events, and beyond.
- Ability to plan events including sourcing venues, food & beverage, space requirements, registration and on-site event management
- Ability to plan trade show logistics
- Ability to handle multiple projects tracking and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate closely with sales leadership and regional teams to identify key accounts and audience segments for invitations
- Work with cross-functional teams to project manage all elements of regional programs including customer-facing events and digital marketing activities
- Responsible for tracking and managing project plans and budgets for specific events and activities
- Ensure timely follow up after events – internally and externally. Use feedback to improve and plan future events.
- Sources and manage third party vendors and partners
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing preferred
- Demonstrated success managing tradeshows, hotels, and vendors – this is a hands-on role
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under time-sensitive deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; respond positively to moderate guidance yet capable of and comfortable with independent critical thinking and problem-solving
- Agility is key – Adapt well to a quickly changing environment!
- Stellar interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate with a wide array of people
- 3+ years of marketing campaign and event planning, coordination, and execution
- A passion for executing amazing in-person experiences, and a data-driven mindset to see the fruits of your efforts!
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- 20-25% travel
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work form anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.