About the Position
ThoughtTrace currently has an opening for a Full-Stack Software Developer. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can assist our team with creating and enhancing commercial software applications. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of software development and the software development life-cycle. This candidate must be interested in working closely with a small team of technical individuals to produce excellent quality products and implementations while focusing on code re-usability and flexibility.
- Working on a SCRUM team to develop, test and maintain solutions
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements and estimates
- Design, develop, and unit test full-stack (client- and server-side) applications
- Participating in the maintenance and debugging of software
- Analyzing and resolving application or system problems
- Attendance and participation in peer-reviews
- Providing technical expertise to intra-departmental project teams, and other departments for the resolution of complex policy and/or operations issues
- Working with project management and stakeholders
- Applying analytical, interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues
- Collaborating with and following the direction of the Lead Software Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with AngularJS and Angular 2+
- Understanding of object-oriented programming with languages such as C# or Java
- Understanding of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver and strong analysis background
- Demo a project you’ve done – brief project overview and a walkthrough of code and reasoning
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Firm understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, specifically, Azure SQL Database, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Web Apps, etc.
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence, Stash, etc.
ThoughtTrace currently has an opening for a Quality Engineer. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can assist our team with creating and enhancing commercial software applications. You will be responsible for establishing and evolving industry-accepted best test practices in an Agile and fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of software testing and the agile development principles. This candidate must be interested in working closely with a small team of technical individuals to produce excellent quality products and implementations while focusing on code re-usability and flexibility.
- The ideal Quality Engineer should have the ability to handle a challenging fast paced environment with a desire and passion to work at the forefront of technology
- Be a senior member of the QA team for multiple product releases with multiple dependencies, acting as a liaison with Engineering teams to ensure delivery of high quality product
- Should be able to effectively plan, define test strategy, provide QA estimates, provide test management and test reporting throughout the testing cycle
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the product(s) and assist Engineering team in trouble shooting issues
- Should be able to analyze quality of the product before rolling to customers by analyzing and validating defect leakages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance and/or software development for web/application development projects
- Must have experience creating detailed test plans/test cases that cover all positive and negative scenarios
- Firm understanding of UI Testing, Unit Testing, Load Testing, etc.
- Experience working in automated test and continuous deployment environments