ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company with offices in Houston and Austin providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About Our Team
At ThoughtTrace, our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourage personal growth and participation in creating a new and different paradigm for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, reviewing new research as a team to maintain relevance, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We Are Looking For
The Implementation/ Project Manager will manage onboarding, integration, and professional services engagements for Oil & Gas customers, ensuring the successful implementation and integration of the ThoughtTrace platform. The IM will manage projects for both strategic and enterprise customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels, to deliver outstanding time to value.
Tactically speaking, the Implementation Manager will be responsible for day to day internal and external communication, task management, project delivery, and the planning of those functions within the framework of the Agile/Scrum methodology. This person should have experience in the software delivery arena, both as a technical contributor and as a manager of teams/projects, with an excellent track record for high quality and on schedule delivery of projects. This person should also have excellent communication skills.
The Implementation Manager will be part of the Customer Success organization and will report to the VP of Customer Success. The Implementation will also work closely with Sales, SME, Development and Data Sciences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement best practice solutions specific to Land, Land Admin, Business Development, and/or Operations in the Upstream and Midstream Oil & Gas verticals.
- Coordinate the entire implementation of the business solution, leveraging and managing both internal and external resources.
- Assist in the creation and review of project documentation, such as kickoff documents, project plans, status reports, user guides, training manuals and system specifications, prior to distribution to end-users to ensure the information is accurate and timely.
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and other staff members. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization.
- Work closely with Sales and Training on effective handoffs, communication and delivery.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple software programs such as ThoughtTrace’s Suite (to an expert level) as well as many internal tools.
- Inspire customer loyalty and adoption by being a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum of five years of work experience managing projects with an excellent track record for high quality and on schedule deliveries. Experience in Upstream Oil & Gas: Land and/or Land Admin, Systems preferred.
- Experience with Land systems (P2, Quorum, Enertia, etc.) and AI / Machine Learning are considered beneficial.
- Excellent working understanding and practice of the Agile Scrum methodology for project management.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills, internally throughout the organization as well as externally to customers and the community at large.