What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate and high-energy Sales Specialist to help take our fast-growing, SaaS start-up to the next level. This person will be a creative problem solver equally as excited to hop on a call with a prospect as they are to learn best practices in audience segmentation and the latest automation technology. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, an ‘owners mentality’ about your work, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun, and agile environment.
Adaptability is key, and you should be comfortable with experimentation and balancing multiple priorities like a pro. You will play a fundamental role in helping ThoughtTrace break into new market segments across North America, and learn a ton about the industries that drive the world forward in the process. By combining your ability to understand our customers and articulate the value of the ThoughtTrace platform with innovative processes leveraging automation technology, you will help us accelerate intelligent digital personalization and lead generation at scale.
- Become an expert in articulating the value of ThoughtTrace as it relates to our Ideal Customer Profiles in a concise way. You will be cold-calling and nurturing warm leads from marketing, so concise and interesting communication is vital!
- Track activity and report on KPIs bi-weekly, along with key lessons learned
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly goals as you work to generate qualified opportunities
- Create and optimize all aspects of programs and sales automation within Outreach.io including email templates, Smart Lists, campaign workflow automation rules, uploading lead lists and data clean-up
- Ensure a consistent flow of leads are entering the pipeline via outbound outreach, using tools to gather appropriate data including salesforce, Linkedin, Zoominfo/DiscoverOrg, ThoughtTrace marketing events, etc.
- Maintain the highest levels of data integrity and manage strategy for growth and improving the quality of the contact database to enable effective customer segmentation and profiling
- Build out a best-in-class conversational marketing chatbot and design experiments and a/b tests to drive conversion.
- Develop a library of triggers (and eventually business rules) matched to individual signals of different types: copy, offers, images, etc. that can be combined dynamically to match the situation.
- Work with the marketing team and cross-functionally to design and manage analytics reporting and performance dashboards
- Operate technology products as an administrator, including but not limited to: io, Salesforce, Drift, Zoominfo/DiscoverOrg
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
- Experience with Salesforce (Lightning Edition)
- Fluency with objection facing and winning prospects over, one call at a time
- Fluency with data and analytics in the sales and marketing context
- Experience with Outreach.io a plus
- Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agility is key – Adapt well to a quickly changing environment
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; respond positively to moderate guidance yet capable of and comfortable with independent critical thinking and problem-solving
- Trust, good judgment, and top-notch work ethic are of paramount importance