ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company with offices in Houston and Magnolia providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace™ reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About our team
Our team is a combination of data scientists, application developers, domain experts, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourage personal growth and participation in creating a new and different paradigm for our customers.
What we offer
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only. We look for people who are truly different from what we are today and will accelerate us forward in leaps and bounds instead of incremental steps.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related.
- Experience with AngularJS and Angular 2+
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git
- Understanding of object-oriented programming with languages such as C# or Java
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, specifically, Azure SQL Database, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Web Apps, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate, self-motivated, problem solver
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience with graph database technologies