ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more holistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end-users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, flexible working schedules and locations, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a consistent quota-buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience in the value selling methodology and in selling software such as Contract Analytics software, Contract Lifecycle Management, or Enterprise Content Management. You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition with the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity.
Specifically, we are looking to hire an experienced Solutions Engineer to work alongside our passionate sales team. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our trained Senior Account Executives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the value of company platform, and create software solutions for the client.
To ensure success as a Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of SaaS products and document understanding, a passion for sales, and exceptional communications skills at all levels of an organization. Ultimately, top-notch solutions engineer drives sales by creating specialized business software solutions, addressing the customer’s needs.
Solutions Engineer Responsibilities:
- Conducting client discovery calls with Senior Account Executives.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their business needs.
- Strategizing with the sales team solutions that create value for our customers.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Working with the Sales Team with proof of value and proof of concept with prospects and customers.
- Providing post-onboarding follow-ups in coordination with the Customer Success Team.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical-related queries.
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Product Team to build demos for customers and prospects.
Solutions Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Solutions Engineer.
- Familiarity with business software platforms.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Attention to detail.
- Sales experience.
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.