ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace, reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more holistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end-users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only. We look for people who are truly different from what we are today and will accelerate us forward in leaps and bounds instead of incremental steps.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will advise and guide a wide variety of customers in industries such as manufacturing, engineering services, and oil & gas supply chain, ensuring they fully understand the value that ThoughtTrace can bring to their business. The SME will shepherd new customers of the platform during initial deployment and use case discovery, ensuring that the customer is able to adopt it widely and continually driving business value from the solution. The SME will engage with some of our largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use. Lastly, the SME will work hand in hand with the Data Science development team building the Artificial Intelligence systems to assist and advise on model definition and development to ensure that we maintain a direct connection to end-user business value.
The SME will also work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and guidance for the architecture, development, testing, and implementation of the business solution and validate that the final approach satisfies the defined requirements.
- Assist in the creation and review of technical documentation, such as user guides, training manuals, and system specifications, prior to distribution to end-users to ensure the subject area is accurately represented.
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers, and senior staff members. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple workgroups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization.
- Assist with new customer onboarding, customer projects, and process consulting to ensure customer success and retention.
- Perform product demonstrations in a variety of settings, including internal meetings, pre-sales engagements, training sessions, and trade shows.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on Webinars, Conferences, and other industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of work experience in dealing with commercial agreements or contracts.
- A background and passion for working with and learning new technology.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple software programs (to an expert level) as well as many internal tools.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (software sales, data science development, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a healthy dissatisfaction for the status quo.
- Appreciate for and attention to detail.
- Travel 20% – 25%.
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.