Join ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters
ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters, empowers legal teams and business users to turn their documents and contracts into decision-driving insights. The ThoughtTrace Document Understanding platform uses pre-trained AI to quickly classify, extract, and analyze the critical information in your documents. ThoughtTrace identifies critical information in seconds, allowing users to move from reactive to proactive – improving outsourcing costs, reducing risk, and acting as a strategic enabler for the business.
Joining the team focused on developing, supporting, marketing, or selling ThoughtTrace is an exciting opportunity to grow the newest product in the Thomson Reuters LegalTech portfolio. Thomson Reuters is continuing to build an open, smart, and connected platform, and ThoughtTrace will enhance the legal technology suite and help customers generate additional efficiencies, streamline workflows, improve accuracy and reduce risk.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing team, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. We are committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will advise and guide a wide variety of customers in industries such as manufacturing, engineering services, and oil & gas supply chain, ensuring they fully understand the value that ThoughtTrace can bring to their business. The SME will shepherd new customers of the platform during initial deployment and use case discovery, ensuring that the customer is able to adopt it widely and continually driving business value from the solution. The SME will engage with some of our largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use. Lastly, the SME will work hand in hand with the Data Science development team building the Artificial Intelligence systems to assist and advise on model definition and development to ensure that we maintain direct connection to end-user business value.
The SME will also work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the architecture, development, testing and implementation of the business solution and validate that the final approach satisfies the defined requirements.
- Assist in the creation and review of technical documentation, such as user guides, training manuals and system specifications, prior to distribution to end-users to ensure the subject area is accurately represented.
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization.
- Assist with new customer onboarding, customer projects, and process consulting to ensure customer success and retention.
- Perform product demonstrations in a variety of settings, including internal meetings, pre-sales engagements, training sessions and trade shows.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on Webinars, Conferences, and other industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of work experience in dealing with commercial agreements or contracts.
- A background and passion for working with and learning new technology.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple software programs (to an expert level) as well as many internal tools.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (software sales, data science development, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a healthy dissatisfaction for the status quo.
- Appreciate for and attention to detail.
- Travel 20% – 25%.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work form anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.