- Information we collect offline or through other products or services we may offer; and
- Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does ThoughtTrace collect?
- Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. ThoughtTrace does not consider this information to be Personal Information. Additionally, while we will not use this Technical Information in a way that associates the information with you, we may use and aggregate this information. ThoughtTrace owns all Technical Information and may use it for any lawful purpose that it deems appropriate.
- Tracking and Do Not Track Signals.
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- For billing purposes.
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Website.
- To improve, market or promote ThoughtTrace’s products and services
- To communicate with you, including about your account.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by ThoughtTrace or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
ThoughtTrace may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business, including the Website, and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ThoughtTrace or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other ThoughtTrace agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where ThoughtTrace merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
You acknowledge and agree that the Website stores data on servers in the U.S. or any other country in which ThoughtTrace or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or contractors maintain facilities.
YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ThoughtTrace AND/OR OUR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL MESSAGES. We will allow you to opt out of receiving some of these messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages that are primarily about transactions), you will need to terminate this Agreement.