In an ever-changing energy landscape, in-house legal teams and business functions must be able to do more with less, and respond quickly to regulatory and business fluctuations, or risk being perceived as only a cost center to the business. ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters leverages energy-specific, pre-trained AI – built by Practical Law attorney experts – to perform efficient and accurate contract review.
Pinpoint risks and extract insights that may otherwise remain unseen so you can quickly deliver confident and reliable legal guidance to your organization. Empower your legal team to focus on legal work, not paperwork, and become a value center while reducing outside legal spend.
Join this webinar to learn how ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters is used by oil and gas companies to reduce contract review time by up to 80% and develop proactive strategy in various scenarios:
- Dealing with demand letters (across MSAs, Marketing, Midstream Commercial, Oil & Gas Leases, Material Contracts)
- Understanding post production/royalty deducts across your assets
- Responding to regulation changes, such as ESG
- Onboarding new vendors
- Going beyond obligation management, and capitalizing on opportunities
- Managing material contracts
- Performing accurate due diligence to get the deal done faster than ever before (ThoughtTrace facilitated $52 billion in energy transactions)
Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you the recording.