Watch the recording:
Connecting your data sources is often easier said than done… until now. We are excited to officially launch a brand-new product exclusively created to allow our customers to do MORE with their valuable information: ThoughtTrace Connect – a drag and drop, low-code/no-code integration, automation, and workflow designer. With ThoughtTrace Connect, business users can turn concept into creation, IT professionals can turn less into more, while ThoughtTrace Connect turns understanding into action. YOU have the power to put your data where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
ThoughtTrace VP of Product, Daniel Droke introduces our user community to ThoughtTrace Connect and offers great ideas for implementation and new value creation with low barrier automation and integration. Daniel will share:
- ThoughtTrace Connect – What it is and who should care
- Introducing Recipes – How to read them, write them, and recycle them
- In app demonstration of ThoughtTrace Connect
- The future with ThoughtTrace Connect and Day 1 Solutions
- When the needs of your business outpace what you can keep up with, the automation of repetitive, routine, resource-consuming tasks enables you to consistently achieve your desired outcomes in less time.
- Minimal technical effort or knowledge is needed to create Recipes. Daniel quickly built a recipe live that created an Outlook notification for Contract Terminations that require payment.
- Hundreds of connectors are available out of the box, including Outlook, Salesforce, Snowflake, DocuSign, and more, so you can customize the software to fit your business.
- Today, ThoughtTrace Connect is available to administrators and will soon be available to all users.
Request a demo.