Join ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters
ThoughtTrace, part of Thomson Reuters, empowers legal teams and business users to turn their documents and contracts into decision-driving insights. The ThoughtTrace Document Understanding platform uses pre-trained AI to quickly classify, extract, and analyze the critical information in your documents. ThoughtTrace identifies critical information in seconds, allowing users to move from reactive to proactive – improving outsourcing costs, reducing risk, and acting as a strategic enabler for the business.
Joining the team focused on developing, supporting, marketing, or selling ThoughtTrace is an exciting opportunity to grow the newest product in the Thomson Reuters LegalTech portfolio. Thomson Reuters is continuing to build an open, smart, and connected platform, and ThoughtTrace will enhance the legal technology suite and help customers generate additional efficiencies, streamline workflows, improve accuracy and reduce risk.
About Our Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing team, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. We are committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
Above all else and without exception, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can answer hard and ambiguous problems in creative ways using both their own personal talents and those of the individuals around them. Education, experience, and qualifications are minimum requirements only.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch ThoughtTrace successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from ThoughtTrace.
CSMs are entrusted with some of our largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of ThoughtTrace and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for CSM’s is helping customers structure and manage deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on ThoughtTrace Best Practices & Processes, and helping them to develop appropriate usage patterns that maximizes adoption, self-sufficiency, and business value.
Working closely with Marketing, Sales and Engineers, CSMs also structure and run proof of concepts with prospective customers, identifying, developing and launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of ThoughtTrace.
Equal parts coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping customers successfully embed ThoughtTrace into their critical business processes.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings as needed) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct proof of concepts, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for ThoughtTrace that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on ThoughtTrace best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs
- Partner with Sales staff to help them better understand customer value propositions.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Develop training material that resonates with customer needs, and conduct training sessions.
- Help drive customer references and document case studies.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Legal Engineer or Law Degree with 1-2 years working with an AI provider, iManage, Docusign, Onit, etc.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record with highly professional customer service experience in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Excellent working understanding and practice of the Agile Scrum methodology for project management.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work form anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose-Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth, and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.