ThoughtTrace is a Texas-based software company providing customers a significant competitive advantage using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to streamline categorization, review, and analysis of contracts, agreements, and other unstructured information. Our cloud-based AI platform, ThoughtTrace reads, interprets, and extracts critical provisions and data elements at the intent, or thought level, providing businesses the ability to apply context to content, replace ambiguity with clarity, and provide understanding even in the absence of structure. Ultimately this allows companies to quickly perform due diligence as well as take a big picture view of the value and risk associated with large volumes of information. Our mission is to empower people and companies to greater insight and creativity through better access to their most challenging information.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to give each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a great culture and driven work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
As a growing startup, we realize this vision by encouraging teams to interact with each other to gain a more wholistic view of our problem space, mentoring one another, organizing social events, providing opportunities to interact with end users, and fostering an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity by encouraging innovative ideas.
We offer a collaborative, passionate, and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, flexible working schedules and locations, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a consistent quota-buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience in the value selling methodology and in selling software such as Contract Analytics software, Contract Lifecycle Management, or Enterprise Content Management. You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition with the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity.
The ideal candidate is a proven hunter and can truly be a trusted advisor to his or her prospects and customers. You will be building your business and will do the following:
- Development and execution of sales plan to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned vertical market following the company methodology for the sales process.
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification, demonstration, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- Providing feedback to sales leadership, engineering, and marketing regarding what you are hearing from customers on how we can improve our product.
- Proactively hunting for new prospects in your given vertical market with a suite of prospecting tools.
- Accurately delivering sales forecasts to sales leadership.
What We Value:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent amount of experience
- Ability to handle a mix of new business activities including prospecting
- Successful track record of closing complex deals with both business, IT influencers and C-Level
- Knowledge of selling software to vertical markets such as real estate
- Understanding of value selling methodology concepts and passion to be a trusted advisor to your prospects and customers
- Excellent written, verbal, and relationship building skills
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.